For some time we have had various small groups of discipleship and fellowship that meet on an ongoing basis on Sundays, Wednesdays, and at other times. We realize that in order to continue to grow deeper in relationship and to fulfill our mission of connection, we must provide purpose, structure and simplicity to these groups. These groups are the lifeblood of our church and will serve as the main integration point of discipleship and fellowship beyond attending our main worship services. As we strive to be a relational, Spirit-led church, we believe the best route to achieving our mission is in Small Groups.
Our hope is that every person is active in each of the following ways:
- Attend a weekend service
- Support with their resources (time, finances, talents)
- Involve themselves in a Small Group
- Serve in ministries of the church
The profile of a Small Group differs from group to group. We have men’s groups led by men, women’s groups led by women, mixed gender small groups, and special interest groups (e.g. singles, youth, moms, etc.).
How do I get started in a group?
For Campus Groups, simply come to CCC at the specified meeting time. With some of our Student Groups, it may be a good idea to call/email/Facebook the leader about details of the next meeting. For LifeGroups, contact us to be placed in a group! Questions? Vickie Hintz is our Small Groups Coordinator. You can contact us below and we will answer your questions.
Groups that meet weekly, biweekly, or monthly on site at CCC for instruction, growth and encouragement in your Christian walk.
- CCC Men Discovery Study – Sunday, 4:00-5:30PM in Room 212 (Building B)
- Real Women Monday Study – Monday, 9:30-11:30AM in Room 212 (Building B). Childcare provided.
- GriefShare – Wednesday, 6:30-8:15PM in Room 203 (Building B).
- Real Women Wednesday Study – Wednesday, 7:00PM in the Café (Building A).
- CCC Men Wednesday Study – Wednesday, 7:00PM in the Sanctuary (Building A).
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. The current session of GriefShare is January – May 2017. Workbook: $15. Childcare available (indicate on the sign up form). Sign up here or by calling 770.442.8600.
We all need positive relationships! These groups are centered around building friendships and praying for one another, with relaxed atmospheres where you can be comfortable being yourself. A great place to start if you’re new to CCC. These groups meet in homes once a month from September through April.
- Meeting places across Cumming, Canton, Suwanee, and Alpharetta/Johns Creek areas
- Sign up on our RSVP page
These groups are designed for the discipleship and social interaction of children and youth.
- Momentum Youth Small Groups – Sunday, 6:00-7:30PM (Student Center/Building B).
- Infants & Toddlers – Wednesday, 7:00PM. Teachers on a rotating schedule.
- Girls Ministries: Rainbows – Wednesday, 7:00PM (Bldg A). 3-5 y.o. boys & girls. Teachers: Lorraine Nicosia, Kelly Allin.
- Girls Ministries: Daisies/Prims – Wednesday, 7:00PM. Room 209 (Building B). Girls K-2nd. Teachers: Trulaine Pollard, Mary Margaret Burch, Jessie Linares.
- Girls Ministries: Stars – Wednesday, 7:00PM. Room 216 (Building B). Girls 3rd-5th. Teachers: Debbie Wallace, Anne-Marie Taylor.
- Royal Rangers: Ranger Kids. Wednesday, 7:00PM (The Outpost). Boys K-2nd. Teachers: Robert Pollard, Cory Toole.
- Royal Rangers: Discovery Rangers. Wednesday, 7:00PM (The Outpost) Boys 3rd-5th. Teachers: Omar Aponte, Jason Gugin.
- Middle School: The Starting Line. Wednesday, 7:00PM Room 214 (Building B). 6th grade boys & girls. Teachers: Pastors Donovan & Sarah Reed, Morgan VanSkyhawk.