GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences: the death of a loved one. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
The Fall session will begin on August 16. The classes will meet weekly on Wednesday, from 6:30-8:15PM. The cost is $15 for the GriefShare workbook.
In GriefShare you’ll:
- Discover there are people who understand your hurts, emotions, and painful experiences!
- Learn helpful, practical information that will help you recover from the pain of grief and loss.
- Have the chance to talk about your experiences.
- Have a workbook for personal study and to write down things you’ve learned.
- Begin to gain closure in your loss.
- Become part of a “family.”
- and last, but not least, you will discover hope for the future.
When to join a GriefShare group
You are welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session. Each is self-contained, so you do not have to attend in sequence. You will find encouragement and help whenever you begin. You will be able to continue with GriefShare through the next 13-week cycle and view any of the videos you have not seen.