GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences: the death of a loved one. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. The program features biblical, Christ-centered teaching that focuses on grief topics. Format includes videos of nationally respected experts, small group discussion, and personal study and reflection. Whether your bereavement experience is recent or not, you will find encouragement, comfort and help in GriefShare.
The Fall session classes will meet weekly on Wednesday, from 6:30-8:15PM. The cost is $15 for the GriefShare workbook.
In GriefShare you’ll:
- Discover there are people who understand your hurts, emotions, and painful experiences!
- Learn helpful, practical information that will help you recover from the pain of grief and loss.
- Have the chance to talk about your experiences.
- Have a workbook for personal study and to write down things you’ve learned.
- Begin to gain closure in your loss.
- Become part of a “family.”
- and last, but not least, you will discover hope for the future.
When to join a GriefShare group
You are welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session. Each is self-contained, so you do not have to attend in sequence. You will find encouragement and help whenever you begin. You will be able to continue with GriefShare through the next 13-week cycle and view any of the videos you have not seen.