Friend, we believe God wants to do something amazing in your life and we would love to be a part of it!
The New Testament church was all about people and fellowship, the sharing of the Word, prayer, testimony and fulfilling each other’s needs. We believe the Church isn’t a building, nor is it a collection of worship styles or rituals. The Church is a living organism, meant to reflect God’s Kingdom—His way of life—here on earth.
- Sunday – 9 & 11AM (Worship, Kidz Connection, KC Jr.)
- Wednesday – 7:00-8:15PM (Real Women, CCC Men, Momentum Youth, The Starting Line, Girls Ministries, Royal Rangers, KC Jr.)
Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing
We, like you, don’t like complicated things. Church is essential to your Christian life (Hebrews 10:23-25), so why should it be complicated?
Our Vision is clear:
To be a relevant church that teaches people to live in the power of the Holy Spirit in their everyday lives.
Our Mission is simple:
Connect to God, Connect to People, Connect to the World
Each ministry program is designed and led to achieve one or more of those three purposes. Seeing Jesus glorified, the teaching and equipping of the saved, and reaching the lost in our community and the world is what we are all about.
- Be passionate about worshiping God and doing ministry for Christ.
- Love people beyond what they deserve.
- If you’re going to do something, do it right and do it BIG.
- Believe and expect the impossible.
- Take chances on God to do the impossible.
- Give, knowing we cannot out-give God!
- The Holy Spirit is the best teammate.
We will never compromise God’s word or the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are a local Assemblies of God church, whose fundamental beliefs are stated below. These are nonnegotiable tenets of faith that all Assemblies of God churches adhere to.
This list is derived from the official Statement of Fundamental Truths. Click links below to see the complete original statement with scriptures.
- WE BELIEVE…The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- WE BELIEVE…There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- WE BELIEVE…In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
- WE BELIEVE…though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- WE BELIEVE…Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through ‘Salvation’ (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE…and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE…the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE… The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- WE BELIEVE…Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- WE BELIEVE…The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE…A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church and to Meet human need with ministries of love and compassion.
- WE BELIEVE…Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE…in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE…in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
- WE BELIEVE…A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
- WE BELIEVE…and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. ‘And so shall we forever be with the Lord!’
What to expect
We understand that visiting a church for the first time can be daunting. Here are a few common questions answered.
Our Sunday services are typically an hour and a half, with 20-30 minutes of worship and prayer for needs, a brief time of church announcements and fellowship, then teaching and altar ministry. Children ages 2 months – 6th grade are in age-appropriate ministries during that time, being loved and taught God’s Word in a safe environment.
On Wednesdays, we have a thriving student ministry for grades 7-12 (Momentum) that worships in our Student Center Auditorium (Building B). There are Bible study classes/groups for men and women, as well as and age-specific classes for children. The girls 5 and older are in Girls Ministry, a club atmosphere of learning God’s word and making friends. The boys 5 and older are in Royal Rangers, a program with Boy Scout-like qualities with men teaching the boys to be godly men who love God and respect others. Infants – 4 year olds are taught and taken care of in KC Jr. in our Worship Center (Building A).
Our vision is to be a relevant church who teaches people to live in the power of the Holy Spirit in their everyday lives. We are warm, loving, accepting, multi-generational, multi-ethnic, and authentic. We care for each other. We come from many different backgrounds. We challenge each other to live God’s purpose for our lives. We know no one is perfect, no church is perfect, but we do serve a perfect God who loves us and leads us perfectly.
We are a local Assemblies of God, Spirit-filled church. Our fellowship’s Core Doctrines & Beliefs can be explored at ag.org. These are tenets that all Assemblies of God fellowships adhere to. We welcome those from different denominational backgrounds.
If you’re looking for real love, COME. We’re just real people, with real issues, serving a REAL God! Maybe you’ve lost your way from your beliefs. Maybe you’ve never believed in Christ. We know that one encounter with Christ makes ALL the difference… You are invited to experience the love of Christ!
Your children will have a great time while at church! Our philosophy is to partner with you, the parent, in the spiritual formation of your child. We seek to go introduce kids to Jesus, get them in the Word, and go beyond surface Christianity by teaching them to put their faith in action. On Sundays, infants through age 6 are in (under 1st Grade) are in KC Jr. classes, and grades 1-6 are in Kidz Connection (children’s church). On Wednesdays we have three discipleship programs–Royal Rangers (boys in 1st-5th grade), Girls Ministries (girls & boys 3 & 4, girls grade K-5), and The Starting Line (6th). Parents, rest assured all our children’s volunteers are background-checked and trained. You can fill out a Family Info Sheet and bring it with you before you visit!
Parents, we want to partner with you and equip you in leading your child’s spiritual journey. We use the Orange Curriculum for infants – 6th grade, which is geared to bring Sunday morning home with you for Monday-Saturday living. Download The Parent Cue app and stay connected and equipped with your child’s weekly lessons and big idea.
We love middle-schoolers! We have a special group called The Starting Line just for them on Wednesday nights. It’s led by Pastor Donovan and Pastor Sarah Reed. We have frequent events to connect 5th and 6th graders and help them build friendships. We empower our 5th and 6th graders to serve in the unique ways God has gifted them. Our 5th and 6th grade students are a part of Kidz Connection services and events. Seventh graders are a part of Momentum Youth events and services on Wednesdays.
Wednesday nights are our worship service. We also have youth retreats, mission trips, football games, girls nights, and more! And parents, your student’s safety is our concern. All our youth ministry volunteers are background-checked and trained.
We know that it is God’s Holy Spirit who breathes life, passion, and direction into any church, and without Him we are ineffective for God’s purposes.
If you’re looking for a church where you’ll be welcomed and loved as you are yet challenged to grow in Christ and be who He has created you to be, we hope you’ll visit us and be a part!
Ready to visit?