Although our mid-week discipleship groups are on Summer Break, we can’t let the fun stop there! We have a chance for our men and women’s groups to connect this summer in Small Groups.
These groups will meet weekly in various locations (homes, coffee shops, etc.). Their purpose is for connection, friendships, and prayer. No childcare is available for these groups, so check with your group leader on whether or not children are invited. The meeting times and dates will be set by the group.
- Book: Play the Man (Mark Batterson)
- Structure TBD (book? no book, and just discussion questions?…)
Sign up below to be placed in a small group. Questions? Contact us.
Will meet at CCC
- June 4 – Serve Day, 3-6PM
- June 11 – BBQ, 5-7:30PM
- June 18 – No small groups/service (Father’s Day)
- June 25 – Worship & Waffles, 5-7:30PM
- July 2 – No small groups (Independence Day)
- July 9 – Volleyball Night, 5-7:30PM
- July 14 – Lock In, 7PM-7:30AM